In this post you will read about Valentines Day Quotes along with below list
- What is Valentine’s Day
- Meaning of word Valentine
- 28 Love Valentines Day Quotes Of Great Personalities
- 40 Valentines Day Quotes with images for Special One
- 20 Valentines Day Quotes for Teachers with Images
- 39 Valentines Day Amazing Facts
- 10 Valentines Day Taboo Cards New
- List of Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Lovers
- What To Do on Valentines Day – Notes for Couples
- The gifts that a girl gives her life – Research Based Advises
- She Really doesn’t Like when – Do and Not to Do list
- Valentines Day Movie – A Love Recommendation By Funtooza
- Valentine baby names idea who born on 14th Feb
- Valentines Day Special Poem
- Valentines day Poetry for Wife
- The Charming Valentines day
- Valentines Day Special Short Story
What is Valentine's Day?
There are undoubtedly many familiar people in complex history, whose name was at ease “Valentine.”
Furthermore, Many of them were precisely worthy priests. But here it is important that the Valentine we talk about was killed merely because he was rhythmically breathing Love in the departed spirits. The most well-known hypothesis about Valentine’s Day’s inception is typical that Emperor Claudius II didn’t require Roman men to wed amid wartime. Bishop Valentine conflicted with his passionate desires and performed mystery weddings. For this, Valentine was falsely imprisoned and promptly executed. While in private prison he carefully composed a handwritten note to the jailor’s little girl marking it “from your Valentine”
Continue Reading: What is Valentine's Day
That’s traditionally why responsible people can not neglect the remarkable thing.
Even today, Valentine’s Day is gratefully remembered and joyfully celebrated with all kindred spirits. Someone instantly perceives Valentine’s Day in her dear mother’s specific form, as a legendary father. Somebody undoubtedly discovers him in a beloved son or a lovely sister. Somebody typically finds it in his gorgeous girlfriend or charming boyfriend, so someone can joyfully persuade them to their devoted husbands or in their faithful wife. We Can’t intimately bound Valentine in any possible shape of our specific limitations. By instantly putting it in any specific kind of a particular gender, local time, modern age, official religion. But wherever you eloquently express your genuine respect and love, there is a beautiful symbol, Called ‘Valentines.’
Even today after jolly Christmas, if most valuable cards are faithfully delivered on a glorious day, this is undoubtedly the Valentine’s Day.
Two Great ways to Celebrate Valentines Day
If you experience a breakup and you naturally want to adequately meet the Ex, call or message her/him and politely tell Her/him That “Since the active month of February has started and since I’m seeing as a consequence the digit 14, I tried continuously, to not miss you But I failed miserably. You are linked in my mind. Therefore, I am willingly sending you this classic text. Can we meet again today as we sufficiently met in our precious past? Can you be undoubtedly My Valentine? Please “Be Mine”
If you are isolated after a breakup, there is no key issue. Instantly shave and Gently take a fragrant shower First. Then dress up fine clothes, and Ideally wear comfortably a pleasant fragrance for yourself. Go outside and feel keen, and everyone is precise as your beloved. Share in common your lovely smiles in the possible way. Sincerely, believe me, it will be typically your lovely day.
Get Back Your Ex Back On Valentines Day - Two Great ways to Celebrate Valentines Day
Valentines Day Riddles
Cute Valentines Day Quotes with Images
- “You will never enter paradise until you have faith and you will not complete your faith until you love one another.” – Muhammad PBUH
- “It is easier to turn a mountain into dust than to create love in a heart that filled with hatred.” – Imam Ali
- “There are two ways to live a pleasant life, either in someone’s heart or in someone’s’ prayer.” – Quote of Imam Ali.
- “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” Moses
- “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” Jesus Christ
- “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.” Jesus Christ
- “But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.” Jesus Christ
- “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.” Jesus Christ
- “For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?” Jesus Christ
- “True love is born from understanding.” – Buddha
- “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.” Buddha
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant. Socrates
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle
- “If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
- “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it—always.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
- ”Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love liberates. It doesn’t bind.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
- “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” – Milan Kundera
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Read More Cute Valentines day Quotes with beautiful Images
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Kooser, Poet
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. Paulo Coelho
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
- “We waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love.” – Tom Robbins
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare
- “My ideal Valentine’s Day is spending it with someone you are in love with and for that someone to make you feel loved and appreciated.” Candice Swanepoel
- ”Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
- “‘This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”Alfred Lord Tennyson
- ”The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.” – Woody Allen
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” Albert Einstein
- “The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.” Blaise Pascal
- “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” Bil Keane
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Judy Garland
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” Albert Camus
- “Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.” E.E. Cummings
- “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine.” Thomas Hood
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” A. A. Milne
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” John Updike
- “Love is a friendship that has caught fire.” Ann Landers
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu
- “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” Jane Austen
- “Today is Valentine’s Day — or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day.” Jay Leno
- “Love is Composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle
Read More beautiful Valentines Day Quotes
- “You always gain by giving love.” Reese Witherspoon
- “You deserve love, and you’ll get it.” – Amy Poehler
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” Rumi
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” Max Muller
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.” Zane Grey
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” Alfred Tennyson
- “I carry your heart.” E.E. Cummings
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” Charles M. Schulz
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” Audrey Hepburn
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another.” Thomas Merton
Also Read Our Latest beautiful Posts
The Valentine and 40 Amazing Facts
Below figures are research based work. I Got it from many sites. I Hope you will Like these statistics. Find our more amazing information about games.
- American Fact Valentine’s Day 2018; $1.7 billion will be typically spent on candy alone.
- Modern Americans Will Spend $18.9 Billion on Valentine’s Day
- 62: Considerable percentage of American adults that willingly admit to traditionally celebrating the festive holiday.
- 18.9 Billion: Total amount Americans are naturally expected to spend wisely on the pleasant holiday this marked year.
- 58 Million: Pounds of delicious chocolate purchased during the typical week of Valentine’s Day.
- 36 Million: Considerable number of heart-shaped boxes of delicious chocolate purchased for Valentine’s Day.
- Eight Billion: Specific number of Sweethearts produced annually. The majority of them are disposed of between January 1 and February 14.
- 1.7 Billion: Dollars spent on the aforementioned candy.
- 8.6 Million: Dollars spent on sparkling wine for the festive occasion.
- 34.6: Percent of people who splurge at dinner at a restaurant.
- 3.6 Billion: Amount Americans will spend lavishly in the possible total on a “special night out” including local restaurants, the classic movies, etc.
- 150: Average number of dollars men spend properly on Valentine’s Day.
- 74: Average number of dollars women naturally spend on the joyous holiday.
- On Valentine’s Day every year, there are at least 36 million heart-shaped boxes of delicious chocolates promptly sold.
- On average, double, men consume the amount of money on Valentine’s Day gifts than women spend. The average amount a man spend is $130.
- There are enough candy hearts made each year to stretch from Valentine, Arizona, to Rome, Italy, and back again. The considerable number of these candy hearts naturally produced is approximately 8 billion.
- There are approximately 50 million roses willingly given on Valentine’s Day around the modern world.
- Attractive women naturally tend to buy approximately 85% of all Valentine’s specific Day cards typically sold.
- Valentine’s Day is the second most popular day of the year for delivering cards, second only to Christmas.
- There are approximately 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards willingly exchanged every year in the U.S. alone.
- Approximately 27 percent of those who purchase flowers on Valentine’s Day are women. The other 73% are men.
- Approximately 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged each year. And this shows it the second largest seasonal card-sending time of the year.
- In 1537, England’s King Henry VII officially declared Feb. 14 the joyous holiday of historic St. Valentine’s Day.
- Physicians of the 1800s commonly advised their patients to eat chocolate to calm their pining for gone love.
- Richard Cadbury typically produced the first decorated box of delicious chocolates for this festive holiday in the late 1800s.
- The key phrase to wear your heart on your sleeve typically has historical meaning. In the middle ages, childlike people would render the name of their valentine from a bowl. They had to display the name on their sleeve for one week.
- Every Valentine’s Day, the Italian city of Verona positively receives approximately 1,000 precious letters that have been adequately addressed to Juliet. This is where Romeo and Juliet, the youthful lovers in Shakespeare’s play, lived.
- The first Valentine’s Day candy box was invented by Richard Cadbury in the late 19th century.
- On Valentine’s Day, 1876, Alexander Graham Bell applied for his telephone patent.
- Cupid is undoubtedly the beloved son of Venus. Venus represents the god of beauty and love.
- Close to 15% of women deliver themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- In 1537, King Henry the Eighth declared that February 14th was a delightful holiday. King Henry the Eighth had most of his wives executed because they did not give birth to a dear son.
- At least 9 million people purchase their pets a gift on Valentine’s Day.
- In the middle ages, superstition said that if you were single, you would end up marrying the first sole person of the other sex that you met on Valentine’s Day.
- Penicillin was introduced on February 14th in 1929.
- After St. Valentine was buried, Julia, the daughter of his jailer, placed an almond tree with pink blossoms near his grave. The almond tree today is properly a visible symbol of lasting friendship and love.
- More willing people get lawfully married on 14 February – St. Valentine’s Day – than on an ordinary day in February. Valentine’s Day is traditionally a popular wedding date in the Netherlands, especially if it falls gently on a Fragrant Friday. On Tuesday, 14 February 2017, altogether 300 devoted couples tied the knot; this is more than twice as many as on average Tuesdays in February last year (2017).
- Successful teachers will favorably receive the published most Valentine’s Day cards, naturally followed by dear children, devoted mothers, faithful wives, longtime sweethearts, and special pets.
- 220,000 is precisely the average number of wedding ambitious proposals on Valentine’s Day each memorable year.
20 Heart touching Valentines Day Teachers Quotes
Read More Heart touching Valentines day wishes for teachers with images
- Teaching is an instinctual art, mindful of potential, craving of realizations, a pausing, seamless process. – A. Bartlett Giamatt.
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. – Brad Henry
- A teacher affects eternity; he [or she] can never tell where his influence stops. ― Henry B. Adams
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. – Maggie Gallagher
- In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day’s work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. ― Jacques Barzun
- Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty. ― Albert Einstein
- Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. – Shah Rukh Khan
- Any good teacher knows how important it is to connect with students and understand our culture. – Adora Svitak
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. – Aristotle
- Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity. – Aristotle
- The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival. – Aristotle
- Education is the best provision for old age. – Aristotle
- The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead. – Aristotle
- I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher. – Temple Grandin
- When I go to bed at night, I ask God to give me another day; I ask him to keep me strong and make me a good teacher and to keep spreading this right word. – Richard Simmons
- A good teacher must know the rules; a good pupil, the exceptions. Martin H. Fischer
- When I had my first voice lesson I was 15 years old. And I had a really good teacher. This is what made all the difference. A good teacher will teach you the technique, but also how to listen to your voice. – Cecilia Bartoli
- To be successful in anything, you have to have a passion for it, and that leads to being enthusiastic and demanding. I didn’t have it for history. So I wouldn’t have been a good teacher in that area. But I had it for basketball. And that’s what coaching is at every level: it’s about teaching. – Jeff Van Gundy
Valentine's day New Taboo Cards
- A beverage
Gift Ideas for Valentines Day
The real gifts that a girl gives her life
How to make a long distance relationship
the secret ways to win any girl’s heart within days.
How to make your relationship successfully
11 Tips on how to make a strong relationship
how to have a good relationship with your girlfriend
A Relation without jealousy!
Don’t give her a chance to get jealous. You Enjoy Your relation and merge your all feeling into her passions.
Honoring her! is the biggest gift for her. She always needs it.
Smile for her!
She will feel that you are happy with her and It is a destiny which she wants always.
She can die on your long text You just write for her. This is a simple but magical secret.
With a precious lot of sincere affection and lifelong passions, Kissing her noble forehead makes sense how important she is at least. And she absolutely knows that love has been brought true rather than a temporary sensuality.
She naturally feels She is undoubtedly in the strong and loving-kind abode. She is no longer frightened of anything.
Touching her hands!
She feels truly She isn’t alone at all. That there is someone He sincerely wants to positively assure her again and again, I am naturally with you and will always be together.
looking into her eyes repeatedly!
It makes sense to her that you are naturally looking at her pleasant face, and God attractively valued you only for him. She positively likes you see favorably, and it is emotionally proven that She is so meaningful for you.
Asking about for her food!
Take Special care on her periods. Ask her all essentials are stocked up like pads etc and if she hasn’t, then arrange it. also, Focus on these points;
1. Offer Massage if she suffers from intense cramps.
2. Ask her to Hot drink.
3. Remind her to wear light clothes and Exercise a bit.
4. Give her Company, Hot Bath and Cuddling.
Boys Do That
5 Relationship Mistakes to Avoid Before it gets too late
Top 5 Common Relationship Mistakes You Are Making Right Now
5 MISTAKES THAT WILL DESTROY Any RELATIONSHIP BUT WE DO IT unintentionally Every Day!
ARE You Making These Relationship MISTAKES
5 Things boys Do That Girls Hate (Avoid THIS Mistake Women Make In Relationships!)
1. Being Ignored
Isn’t talking to your girlfriend even online.
2. Looking at Other Girls
On your Date, you naturally look, other attractive girls. Avoid staring at other girls
3. Other girls staring at you
With her on a date, And other girls keep watching you
4. Short Text Replies
Your Short replies like “ok” “k” “Hmm”
5. Your Silence
Yours Silence when she naturally needs pleasant words. Don’t Just talk… but try to say what she actually want to listen
The number 1 #5 mistakes men Make When Dating women |Don’t do this|
5 Ways to Bring The Spark Back In A Relationship
The 5 Biggest Mistakes boyfriends Make In Relationships
Behaviors That Kill Relationship
What you should & shouldn’t do when you feel ignored by your loved one
Valentines Day Poem
Valentines Day Poems
For My Love Heart
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Lies are love,
And so are you.
Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
My object is shiny,
And so is your hair.
With buds like eggs,
Columns are slender,
And so are your legs.
Up to the skies,
A sunlight is dazzling,
And so are your eyes.
Foxgloves in hedges,
Surround the farms,
List is long,
And so are your arms.
Daisies are pretty,
Daffies have style,
A house is charming,
And so is your smile.
A Heart is beautiful,
Just like you.